Key Tattoo Sketch

I am so, so, so excited, you guys! I've been wanting to design this tattoo for myself for quite awhile, but couldn't really land on what I wanted. For a little backstory, "No Matter What" is our family motto. Love each other...forgive each other...be there for each other -- no matter what. It's something that just stuck with us during hard times. I've wanted to get a tattoo that works with our saying and finally this popped into my head the other night. It bothered the crud out of me until I was able to sketch it out the next day. I'm so in love with it! A sitting with a local tattooist is in the works; just have to scare up the funds. I can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #440