MFT Sketch Challenge #406 & Color Challenge #103

I really love it when I can hammer out two challenges in one card. =)

I kept this one pretty simple. I die cut the squares and then die cut the snowflakes from the squares. I then die cut the snowflakes from glitter card stock and inlaid them into the squares. I taped them together and popped the whole panel together with foam tape. I then stamped little snowflakes from three different stamp sets with the same color of ink for a tone-on-tone look (although it's hard to see in the image). I stamped out the sentiment from yet another stamp set and popped it up on foam tape.

Products Used:
MFT Filled with Joy Die-namics
Cottage Cutz Basic Square Dies
MFT Cooler with You
MFT Frosty Friends
MFT Winter Warmth
MFT Hand Lettered Holiday
MFT Premium Dye Ink
MFT Prestige Card Stock
SSS 6x6 Glitter Assortment Pack
Tombow Xtreme Adhesive
Double Sided Foam Tape

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #440