World Card Making Day 2018: ROYGBIV

I've never participated in World Card Making Day before! Isn't every day card making day, really?

I'm not much for rainbow cards, but I'm fairly pleased with this one. Makes for a fun birthday card for a colorful friend. I'll keep it in my stash and wait to give it to the perfect person. =)

Products Used:
MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes
MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes Die-namics
MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
MFT Party Patterns 6x6 Paper Pack
Copic Sketch Markers
MFT Extreme Black Ink
VersaFine Ink
Tombow Xtreme Adhesive
SSS Craft Tacky Glue
Double Sided Foam Squares

Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful card, different and just amazing!😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #440