MFT Sketch Challenge #408

My life has been such a chaotic mess lately, I haven't even felt like making cards. But I pushed myself to make one for this week's Sketch Challenge.

I recently used some birthday money to buy myself a set of Mijello Mission Gold Watercolors and some Silver Black Velvet Brushes and decided to use them to color in the images on my card. They are so lovely and I can't wait to play with them some more. The card itself was pretty simple after that. I used some left over die cut leaves to add as embellishment and finished it off with a little twine bow. I'm desperately trying to hold on to fall, as everyone is charging towards winter/Christmastime.

Products Used:
MFT Harvest Mouse
MFT Blueprints 27
MFT Falling Leaves Die-namics
Cottage Cutz Basic Circle Dies
SSS Gingham Background
Mijello Mission Gold Watercolors
VersaMark Ink
VersaFine Ink
Distress Inks
WOW Embossing Powder
MFT Prestige Card Stock
Neenah Desert Storm Card Stock
Tombow Xtreme Adhesive
Ranger Multi Medium Matte
SSS Craft Tacky Glue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #440