MFT Sketch Challenge #407

I was frustrated with my usual cell phone picture quality when trying to capture this card. I worked so hard on it and I was so proud, but my images kept coming out all washed out. Time to bring out the big guns. I think I might start using my DSLR to take pictures from now on. It's a lengthier process, but the results are so much cleaner and more professional looking.

Anywho, on to the card itself. I attempted to watercolor a galaxy background for my star, and I'm mostly pleased with it. I think this is my first time painting one, if I'm remembering correctly. I then die cut the star out of some black card stock, popped it up on foam tape, and adhered it to the watercolor piece. I finished it off with a heat embossed sentiment (in all the galaxy, you're a big deal!) and die cut a small star out of silver glitter card stock. Easy peasy!

Products Used:
Generic Star Dies
Koi Watercolors
MFT Happy Hippos
MFT Blueprints 6 (retired)
Canson Watercolor Paper
MFT Prestige Card Stock
SSS 6x6 Glitter Assortment Pack
VersaMark Ink
WOW Embossing Powder
Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust Pen
Uni-Ball Signo White Pen
Ranger Multi Medium Matte
SSS Craft Tacky Glue
Double Sided Foam Tape

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #440