MFT Sketch Challenge #425

I've had this card rolling around my head for awhile. Unfortunately, I had never made a slider card before and was a very intimidated to try. A fellow crafter was kind enough to send me some slider dies, so I decided to take the plunge! I won't lie -- this card was a pain in the butt. Thankfully, I took other crafters' advice and did a practice card, first. I love how the little chef disappears and reappears from behind the wall, serving his patron with some yummy sushi!

Products Used:
MFT Sushi Date
Lawn Fawn Harold's ABCs
MFT Double Slider Loop Slots
MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips
MFT Blueprints 15 (retired)
SSS Ornate Background
MFT Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Background
Copic Sketch Markers
MFT Premium Dye Inks
MFT Extreme Black Ink
VersaMark Ink
WOW Embossing Powder 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440