MFT Sketch Challenge #443

I simply adore these Birthday Cake Die-namics from MFT! The possibilities are endless! Needed a birthday card for my oldest, who is turning 11 in a couple weeks, and I figured this was probably the last birthday that I could get away with adding glitter to his cards before it's "uncool" or "girly". 😂 As I type this (or right after, rather), I'm attempting to add a confetti flinger to inside, because boy, oh boy, do we love to prank this kid! He's even getting a prank cake, too, with money inside. Should be a fun birthday!

Products Used:
MFT Birthday Cake Die-namics
Unknown Brand Star Dies
MFT Blueprints
Essentials by Ellen Confetti Flinger Dies
MFT Big Birthday Sentiments
Distress Inks
VersaFine Ink
Pinkfresh Studio Enamel Shapes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440