MFT Sketch Challenge #457

I'm later than usual on this, but depression robbed me of my weekend.

Really like the clean and simple way this turned out. Fall with a subdued color palette. Drug out some oldies, but goodies for this one. Since it's made of mostly die cuts, it was super fast and easy. Really happy with it. Also, finally excavated part of my sewing table to make a photo spot. What do you think? Do you like it better than my usual set up? I'll probably get some more interesting backgrounds in the future, but this is what I have for now.

Products Used:
MFT Falling Leaves Die-namics
MFT Arrow Greetings Die-namics
MFT Circle Shaker W & F Die-namics
MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics
MFT Wood Plank Background
MFT Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots 6x6 Paper Pack
MFT Premium Dye Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440