Practice Memory Bear



When my grandfather passed away three weeks ago, I knew I wanted to attempt to make these sweet memory bears I've seen over the years. The only issue was that I was not the best seamstress in the world. I'm a novice, at best. But I wanted to do this for my family and for my boys.

So, I set out on a new crafting adventure, practicing on a thrift store flannel shirt first. I learned a lot in the process, but most importantly, I gained the confidence that I could actually manage this task. It's less than perfect, but I did, in fact, create something that resembles the intended result. I'll be starting the "real deals" soonish -- right now I'd like to maybe make a card or two while I have my crafting table back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440