Ombre Father's Day Cards

Ugh. I think I complain about this every year, but I'm going to do it again, regardless. It. Is. So. Stinking. Hard. To. Make. Father's Day cards! I love sending my dad and father-in-law cards, but it is so hard to come up with designs for them. Masculine cards will always be the bane of my card making existence, but Father's Day cards, for some reason, are even harder for me. BUT, that being said, after I finally got past the planning part, I was pretty happy with what I was able to come up with. Really loving the ombre ink blending with the white heat embossing. Clean, simple, and masculine. I'll enjoy my temporary victory, for now.

Products Used:
MFT Happy Birthday to You
Spellbinders Freebie Sentiments
MFT Abstract Background
MFT Blueprints 33
Distress Inks
VersaFine Ink
VersaMark Ink
WOW Embossing Powder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #440