MFT Sketch Challenge #474

I was digging through my blog when I realized that I hadn't done a Sketch Challenge since the beginning of October. 😲 Yikes. So much garbage has happened in the past three months, I just didn't have time, energy, or motivation to make cards (other than Christmas cards) during that time. But I needed a birthday card for my stepmom, who happens to be a nurse, so I finally broke out this adorable stamp set that I purchased JUST for her. It's just too perfect. 🥰

Products Used:
MFT Call The Shots
MFT Blueprints
Cottage Cutz Basic Shapes Circles
MFT Party Patterns 6x6 Paper Pack
Copic Sketch Markers
MFT Premium Dye Ink
SSS Intense Black Ink
VersaFine Ink
Pinkfresh Studio Enamel Shapes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440