MFT Sketch Challenge #478

This is my THIRD attempt at this card. I tried white heat embossing the "happy" at first, but it was a massive fail. I hate dealing with ink sometimes. Thank goodness for die cuts!

My original sentiment was going to be longer, so I flipped the card sideways. I changed my mind on the sentiment after inking my panel, butdid NOT want to have to remake it a fourth time. I love bold colors with the black and white and the fun little pops of sparkle.

Products Used:
MFT Label Maker Sentiments
MFT Abstract Art
MFT Happy Birthday to You
Lawn Fawn Cole's ABC's
MFT Abstract Background
VersaFine Ink
VersaMark Ink
WOW Embossing Powder


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440