MFT Sketch Challenge #480

I have a dear older church friend, who also loves to craft. Unfortunately, her hands aren't what they once were and she has a granddaughter who is moving into her craft room, so she is getting rid of all her craft supplies. She's completely heartbroken about it, but called me the other day to offer me a set of lightly used (I can barely tell she used them at all, really) Derwent Inktense Pencils. She gave me a REALLY good deal on them, so I snatched them up. To thank her for her kindness, I made this week's Sketch for her, using the BEAUTIFUL pencils she sold me. I look forward to using these more in the future -- thanks, Judy! 😊

Products Used:
MFT Rose Garden
MFT Beautiful Blooms
MFT Romantic Script Background
Derwent Inktense Pencils
MFT Premium Dye Ink
VersaFine Clair Ink
BasicGrey Candy Buttons

After making my initial card, I decided this was a good Sketch for a masculine card. While digging through my patterned paper, I came across this sweet floral and had to use it, too. So, two bonus cards! 😊

Products Used:
MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
Fancy Pants As You Wish 6x6 Paper Pack
Fancy Pants Life Is Beautiful 6x6 Paper Pack
Darice Embossing Folders
BasicGrey Metal Studs
BasicGrey Candy Buttons
VersaFine Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440