Fox Bookmark

I have had a hard time falling in love with my Prismacolor Colored Pencils. I just was never happy with the blend and just couldn't get the hang of them, it seemed. I have seen several crafters use color pencils on kraft card stock, but I've been hesitant to try, thinking they would just disappoint me once more. Boy, was I wrong. I can say with some certainty that I have finally fallen head over heels! I made this adorable bookmark for Rob's birthday (to go with some new books). He loves foxes and this precious little fox was just too perfect. I laminated it after to protect it and give it some strength and made a matching tassel out of some baker's twine.

Products Used:
Fall Friends (MFT - retired)

My "faithful" crafting companion, Stella, decided to join me. She's so helpful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440