MFT Sketch Challenge #394

The sketch for this week was really simple, so I wanted to do something really clean and simple, but with a pop of color. Lucky for me, my Spellbinder's Small Die of the Month came just in time!

First, I ink blended some Distress Ink on the background in a circle where I wanted my squares to be. Then I die cut some squares in two different sizes and glued the smaller ones on top of the larger ones. I placed them with a little space in between them so you could see the blending in the back. Then I die cut out all my flower parts and leaves, arranged them, and glued them down with Ranger Multi Medium Matte. I popped the whole thing up with some foam tape to add some dimension and interest. I then stamped my sentiment with VersaMark Ink, sprinkled on Opaque White Embossing Powder, and heat set it with my heat gun. I think the white pops nicely against the dark purple card stock. I then adhered everything down on to a white card base and then added some enamel dots and shimmer to my flowers for embellishment. Tada! A sweet and simple card that took me really no time at all!

Products Used:
 Prestige Card Stock (Purple Rain, Periwinkle, Green Room, Limelight)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440