MFT Sketch Challenge #395/Color Challenge #98/Birthday Project - Throw Confetti Like It’s Your Birthday

I have to say -- I'm pretty proud of myself for combining THREE challenges in ONE card! And it wasn't even that difficult! *pats herself on the back*

For the sketch, I decided to change the circle into a balloon and use the happy birthday as the diagonal banner. The color part of it was simple and thankfully I had those colors of card stock on hand. Just add confetti and I had the Birthday Project covered, too! Boom! A simple, but festive card that covers all three criteria.

Products Used:
MFT Balloon STAX Die-namics (retired)
MFT Blueprints 5 (retired)
 Prestige Card Stock (Lavender Fields, Wild Wisteria, Coral Crush, Peach Bellini)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440