Christmas Truck Card

I needed a masculine Christmas card and I had this idea rolling around in my head for a few weeks, now. I LOVE how this came out. I stamped my images with Distress Inks and then watercolored them, using the stamped lines (I then stamped over them again to bring back the lines after they were dry). I then quickly watercolored a background, also using Distress Inks. I die cut a square window and the birch trees. I adhered the birch trees to the back of the window panel and the truck to the front. At this point, I remembered I needed to stamp my sentiment, so I quickly did that, using my MISTI to make sure it was stamped correctly. I popped up the window panel with foam tape and then adhered to the watercolored background. I adhered everything to my card base, finishing things off with a quick brush of my shimmer pen on the leaves of the birch trees and some white gel pen on the windows of the truck. I love the overall softness of the card.

Products Used:
Honey Bee Little Pickup
Penny Black Joy & Happiness
Cottage Cutz Birch Trees
Cottage Cutz Basic Squares
Distress Inks
VersaFine Ink
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440