Floral Frame Mother's Day Card

Mother's Day is here and of course I had to make a card for my mama! I mainly purchased the main stamp set used on this card because of the sentiment. It's too perfect. See, my mama isn't my birth mother. She's actually my aunt. But my birth mother abandoned me and died a few years ago. My aunt pretty much raised me from the start. Now that my birth mother is completely gone from my life, my aunt is officially my mama and forever will be. I'd be so lost without her. Not only is she my boss, but she's also my best friend. I thank God for blessing me with her. <3

Products Used:
WPlus9 My Whole Life
MFT Well Connected Alphabet
MFT Oval STAX Set 2 Die-namics
MFT Premium Dye Inks
VersaFine Ink
Pinkfresh Studio Enamel Dots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440