MFT Sketch Challenge #435/Butterfly Mother's Day Card

While in the midst of making Mother's Day cards, I snuck in a Sketch card, too. Multitasking, my friends. I really adore how this turned out. Made it a landscape instead of portrait card so everything would fit. The pretty, sparkly vellum butterflies are my favorite! I'm pretty sure the recipient will be pleased. :)

Products Used:
MFT Flutter of Butterflies - Solid Die-namics
MFT Blueprints Die-namics
MFT More Essential Sentiments
MFT Bundles of Blossoms Pastels 6x6 Paper Pack
MFT Silver Sparkle Card Stock
MFT Heavyweight Translucent Vellum
VersaMark Ink
WOW Embossing Powder
EK Success Tools 1" Corner Rounder
Aqua Shimmer Pen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440