Digitally Colored Lighthouse Lion

Remember this sketch? Well, I was still too chicken to color it, so I decided to try my hand at something slightly more forgiving -- digital. So, I scanned my image, cleaned it up, and colored it using Photoshop. I have used Photoshop for many, many things before, but coloring was definitely not one of them. I admit -- it was totally daunting, but I quickly got the hang of the pen and tablet I bought Matt one Christmas and ended up really loving the process. I may just do it again someday. But at any rate, here is my finished lion. I'm fairly happy with him. I wish I was better at drawing, but...it is what it is. I may still color the original and give it to the boys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440