Popular posts from this blog
MFT Sketch Challenge #440
UPDATE: I FINALLY WON A CHALLENGE !!! WOOT!!! 😃🎉 Made this sweet, simple card using an oldie, but goodie. Love these adorable birds and their cages! Products Used: MFT Tweethearts MFT Dots & Stripes Confection 6x6 Paper Pack MFT Watercolor Wash Brights 6x6 Paper Pack Copic Sketch Markers MFT Extreme Black Ink VersaFine Ink Aqua Shimmer Pen Ranger Glossy Accents
MFT Card Design Superstar Contest - Coloring Virtuoso
For this card, I played to my strengths and used Prismacolor Colored Pencils on kraft card stock. I really love the smooth blends I can get with the beautiful pop of color. I decided to have a little fun with the tree -- it almost looks tie dyed! First I stamped and embossed the images to keep my lines nice and crisp black. I used two shades, a dark and a light, to color each of the images, minus the tree and leaves, which have three or four. After all my coloring was done, I cut down my colored panel and matted it with a dark red card stock, which I popped up with foam tape and adhered to my standard sized kraft card base. I finished it off with a simple sentiment that didn't distract from the colored images. Products Used: MFT Fall Friends (retired) MFT Rain or Shine MFT Tweet Wishes (retired) MFT Drifts & Hills Stencil MFT Prestige Card Stock Neenah Desert Storm Card Stock Prismacolor Colored Pencils VersaFine Ink WOW Embossing Powder Ranger Mu...


Comments
Post a Comment