Coffee Birthday Card

Ever have those projects that start out one thing, but then go sideways? Yeah. Totally happened here.

I finally got around to trying to make a card using my MFT Rectangle Flop Card Die-namics, but it didn't turn out and I ended up cutting off part of the front. It actually worked out fairly well. Sometimes you just have to yell "plot twist!!" and make the best of it, right? At any rate, how cute are these coffee themed dies from Spellbinders?! The sprinkles weren't as pronounced as I was hoping they would be (I was running out of mojo at that point), so I colored over them with a RV Copic Marker and then brushed on some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer. I'm pretty sure my cousin, who's a coffee fiend, will like this card. Hopefully.

Products Used:
Spellbinder's Coffee Time Die
Birdie Brown Sweet Birthday Wishes (retired)
MFT Rectangle Flop Card Die-namics (retired)
MFT Party Patterns 6x6 Paper Pack
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen
Copic Markers
Distress Ink
VersaFine Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440