Craft Room Escape

It's been a LOOOOOOOOOONG week and it's not even remotely over, yet.

Hubby took the boys to swim lessons, so I snuck off to my beloved craft space. Sigh. We're in the process of cleaning like mad people, because my folks are coming to visit on Saturday. But instead of doing what I was supposed to be doing, I decided to run away and play with new Copics. Because priorities.

My collection is nearly complete. Or at least my stuffed marker cubbie, crying pocketbook, and judgmental husband say so. Okay, so he's not judgmental. But he always gives me that look when I say I've bought more markers. Like, "Seriously?" I love them, man! They're the best! And coloring is so therapeutic. I love making pretty things with vibrant colors and just forgetting sucky adult life for a moment. That in itself is definitely worth the cost of a Copic marker -- or eight -- which is still cheaper than a shrink, I might add. Just barely.

While I was back there, I hung up my new card display. I finally found a fun way to present/store my finished cards. I came across this photo display on Amazon and thought it would fit perfectly. And it did! So, now I can hang my cards up to both admire and be inspired. Pretty impressed with my temporary moment of genius. It happens on occasion.

Alas. Real life calls. I'll be back someday, dear craft room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440