I've Been Spotted!!!

HOLY COW! I can't tell you just how much of a huge honor this is! My Color Challenge card was "spotted" this week! Basically, if MFT likes a card that you've made using their products, they'll showcase your card. I've never been chosen before (probably because all my stuff is old/retired), so it's a big deal to me!

This comes on the shirt tails of being randomly chosen for a contest and winning a $50 credit from Spellbinders this week, too! I'll have to show you guys what I ordered when it comes in. I was totally shocked -- I never win ANYTHING!

So, despite this crappy week, there have been some gems, thankfully. Exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440