MFT Color Challenge #106

I love, love, LOVE this new Cross Die-namics from MFT! I didn't have a MFT poinsettia set, so I improvised and used an old Stitched Flower set. I do try really hard to use only MFT items on these challenges -- which is a challenge in itself. I stamped the cross with the Wood Plank Background using Hot Fudge ink. I then used the left over to make a matte for my panel. The sentiment is heat embossed onto vellum and then wrapped around my front panel.

Products Used:
MFT Cross Die-namics
MFT Sensational Stitched Flowers
MFT Wood Plank Background
MFT Beautiful Blessings
MFT Premium Dye Inks
VersaFine Ink
WOW Embossing Powder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440