Poinsettia Cross Card

I really wanted a subtle, yet elegant look for this card. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out! I dry embossed the background using this lovely embossing folder from Spellbinders. I added a little bit of ink blending here and there to "age" it a bit. I then stamped the background for the cross and then die cut it out. I also die cut the poinsettia at this point, too. I added some ink blending to the edges of all my die cuts. I stamped the sentiment on some cream colored card stock and popped up the just the middle with a large foam square. I also popped the cross up on some little foam squares, to give it some dimension.

Products Used:
MFT Cross Die-namics
Dee's Distinctively Dies Poinsettia
Spellbinders Overlapping Circles Embossing Folder
Hero Arts Greatest Gift
MFT Wood Plank Background
Distress Inks
VersaFine Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440