Wreath Card

Fun card! I stamped the background using Kraft colored ink and the Wood Plank Background. I then cut out a circle from the same kraft card stock and stamped the sentiment. I then die cut all the pine branches out of two green card stocks and began gluing them around the circle, making sure to fill in any empty spots. I then die cut the bow, assembled it, and attached it to my wreath. I finished it off with some glitter pen for some festive bling.

Products Used:
Concord & 9th Take a Bough Dies
Cottage Cutz Basic Circle Dies
MFT Dainty Bows Die-namics
MFT Hand Lettered Holiday
MFT Wood Plank Background
VersaFine Ink
MFT Premium Dye Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440