MFT Sketch Challenge #409

I call this card "I tried". Ha!

I taped off the bottom part of my panel and inked it up with embossing ink. I then used a glittery snow embossing powder to create a sparkly hill for my bear to sled down. I then stamped my images using the same embossing ink and used white embossing powder. I filled in the trees with the snow glitter embossing powder so they would match my hill using an embossing pen. I then colored my bear and sled using colored pencils and then fussy cut him out. The red pencil dyed my embossing lines pink, so instead of scrapping it, I went with it and colored over the lines with red Sharpie. It is what it is -- a last minute entry for this week's Sketch.

Products Used:
MFT Cooler with You (retired)
Prismacolor Colored Pencils
VersaMark Ink
WOW Embossing Powder
Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen
Ranger Emboss It Pen
Sakura Glaze Pen
SSS Craft Tacky Glue
Tombow Xtreme Adhesive

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440