MFT Sketch Challenge #411

I went back to basics on this one and decided to make some simple, colorful Christmas trees! I die cut five sizes of triangles from three different colors of patterned paper, die cut a square out of kraft card stock, and then a star out of yellow card stock. I then created my "scene" using blue and white card stock, creating the snow drifts just by cutting wavy strips with a pair of scissors (seriously -- nothing fancy, here!). I then glued my trees behind the snow drifts, popping the tops up on some foam squares. I stamped the sentiment, cut it into a thin strip, and then glued it to my panel, popping the ends up with foam tape, also. Add some glitter to the stars and tops of the drifts and boom -- done!

Products Used:
MFT Birthday Blowout 6x6 Paper Pack
SSS Perfect Shapes Dies
Generic Star Dies
MFT Filled with Joy
VersaFine Ink
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen
SSS Craft Tacky Glue
Doubled Sided Foam Squares


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440