Poinsettia Card

So, I'm insane. I decided to make fourteen DIFFERENT Christmas cards this year. FOURTEEN. What??? Basically, I had all these random Challenge cards sitting around and I didn't want them to go to waste, so I decided just to add to them with other cards made from products from other companies. I have to say, it's been a lot of fun. I obviously LOVE My Favorite Things and their amazing products, but I do have quite a collection of items made by other companies that I really wanted to use. So, I did.

This card is one of my favorites from the bunch. I stamped the background using a tone-on-tone technique. I die cut the poinsettia pieces out and inked the edges with Distress Inks. I did the same thing with the sentiment. I really love the way it turned out!

Products Used:
Dee's Distinctively Die Poinsettia
SSS Merry Christmas Script
MFT Musical Notes Background
SSS Glitter Paper Pack
Distress Inks
MFT Premium Dye Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440