Encouragement Card

While I'm very partial to My Favorite Things products, I do like to branch out and use items from other companies. We'll just call this card a join effort, because I used a few different companies to make it. Can we talk about how stinkin' cute this set from Avery Elle is?! I love all the different critters in it and all the possibilities for them!

Products Used:
Avery Elle Peek-a-Boo Pets
MFT Anything-but-Basic Encouragement
Lawn Fawn Critters at the Dog Park
MFT Essential Speech Bubbles
MFT Blueprints
MFT Dots & Stripes Neutral 6x6 Paper Pack
MFT Premium Dye Inks
VersaFine Ink
WOW Embossing Powder
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440