MFT Sketch Challenge #426 & Color Challenge #112

This card did not turn out the way I had envisioned, neither did the time making it. I went back to my craft room with good intentions of relaxing and creating. As soon as I started, all heck broke loose (why does that always seem to happen when Mom leaves?!). One child accidentally landed in the middle of my sleeping cat, who proceeded to rip him to bloody pieces. The other child has a terrible case of Man Cold and was wandering around the house like a zombie. The husband doesn't know how to doctor either of them and thinks I'm some sort of medical professional. They're all standing in my doorway, staring at me. One is wailing, one is moaning, and the big one is adorably lost. Sigh.

Products Used:
MFT Fringed Scallop Borders
SSS Taco Party
MFT Blueprints 27
VersaMark Ink
WOW Embossing Powder


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440