MFT Sketch Challenge #427

The biggest challenge about these Sketch Challenges is originality and thinking outside the box (unfortunately, looking at the other entries, I am not as original as I thought). I have to admit, I wasn't too excited by this week's sketch. I was going to go along with the balloon and just give it a cool watercolor background or something, but I really wasn't inspired by it. So, I thought about it all week. Suddenly, today, this came to me. Make it a flower instead of a balloon! I was pretty stoked about it and ran back to my craft room to start on it ASAP. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out and I'm so glad I opted to ink the die cuts. It really makes them stand out!

Products Used:
Honey Bee Stamps Blah Blah Blah
MFT Sensational Stitched Flowers
MFT Circle Shaker W & F
MFT Spring Scene Builder
Pinkfresh Studio Enamel Dots
Distress Inks
VersaFine Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440