MFT Color Challenge #113

When I spotted this gorgeous new floral set from MFT, I HAD TO HAVE IT!!! Sketchy flowers are my favorite! And the sketchiness of the sentiment works perfectly with the sketchiness of the flowers...ah. I'm in love! <3 I used a stamp mirroring technique Jennifer McGuire used in this video, which I found super helpful. I stink at trying to arrange flowers! Made it so much easier! I decided to finish it off with just a touch of gold heat embossing. I really like the way it turned out.

Products Used:
MFT Painted Petals
MFT Deepest Sympathy
MFT Dots & Stripes Neutral 6x6 Paper Pack
MFT Premium Dye Inks
VersaFine Ink
VersaMark Ink
WOW Embossing Powder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440