MFT Sketch Challenge #429

At first, I was really struggling to make something unique with this design. I didn't have much in my stash that would make it stand out. I opted to purchase the triangle stencil, only to have at least SOMETHING to enter this week. But I admit, once I started inking, I hated it. It was incredibly boring. I kept with it, adding extra triangles and whatnot here and there, and finally I ended up with a card that I'm...okay...with. I was happy was I able to salvage it, when I was really ready just to chuck the whole idea and skip this week. Guess it goes to show that you should never give up on a design until the bitter end. As Sandy Allnock always says, "It's just a piece of paper."

Products Used:
MFT Basic Shapes - Triangles
MFT All About You
MFT You Trio
Distress Inks
VersaFine Ink
BasicGray Candy Buttons

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fiesta Birthday Card/The Birthday Project - ROYGBIV

MFT Sketch Challenge #441

MFT Sketch Challenge #440